Texas A&M Clash of Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who attacks who?

3 posters

Go down

Who attacks who?  Empty Who attacks who?

Post by TMoney2007 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:59 pm

I know participation is an issue, but we have had complaints about there not being any attainable bases to attack for lower members.

What other ideas are there? I don't know if we need to keep the top half of our clan from attacking the lower half of the opponent until the end of the war. It seems like the top half of our opponents don't attack until 8 hours after the attack day starts.

TMoney2007

Back to top Go down

Who attacks who?  Empty Re: Who attacks who?

Post by Ledleg Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:07 am

That sounds like a pretty good idea. I don't know how far up the upper half can attack. I'm a bottom half guy and try and reach a little on my first attack then maybe go for something a little more attainable on the second. But I know the feeling of a limited number of attainable targets. That is also why I try and attack early and often on clan wars.

Ledleg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledleg Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:16 am

Maybe the first 12 hrs is for the lower half to make sure everyone had ample time. Then it is fair game and the upper guys will maybe have more Intel to attacks. If the bottom half don't have targets go outside your comfort zone and maybe give someone a look at the opponents cattle defenders. I'm still totally confident this will work because of just lack of participation. It's not like people are coming at the bit at the beginning off wars as is.

Ledleg

Back to top Go down

Post by FrontiersoBlake Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:22 am

That is the general idea Money. We want to have us folks in the bottom and middle knock out as many stars on the map as possible right after the war starts. Then the higher guys can see which ones they need to focus on.
However there is the real world going on and sometimes the high level guys cant attack late in war so they attack when they can. That is the way it works for everyone. I had to clean up a base with 2 stars already for my second attack because I couldn't see one that looked like I had a chance of getting 2 stars on. Every star counts. If there are bases that you can 3 star hit those first. If there are none of those left for you then clean up any 1 stars that you can get 3 on. We would generally like to leave the 1 stars for someone who can get all 3. So try and maximize your effectiveness don't go too high and don't go too low. Then if there are no 1 stars that you can 3 star but there are 2 stars that you can 3 star go for that. Again someone higher level can get 2 on the 1 star that is too high for you. Getting that 1 star down at a lower level to fill out all 3 makes sure that some one higher can focus on a higher level target.
Attack List in Order: (Please make edits and suggestions)
1. Unattacked bases that you are confident of a 3 star
2. 1 star bases that you are confident of a 3 star
3. 2 star bases " " " " "
4. Unattacked that you are confident of a 2 star
5. 1 star " " " "
6. 2 star " " " "
7. Unattacked that you are confident of a 1 star
8. 1 star " " "
9. 2 star " " "
FrontiersoBlake
FrontiersoBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by FrontiersoBlake Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:24 am

Oh...
10. Unattacked that you cant get a star but can show some traps and CC troops to someone higher level
FrontiersoBlake
FrontiersoBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum